Feel like you’re drifting? blocked?
Here are some that might help you decide on what to focus on or get you unblocked:
- Elizabeth Gilbert – On Writing and Moving Forward
- Gabby Giffords – Commitment
- Ryan Holladay – Music Triggered based on your location
- Andrew Fitzgerald – Telling stories on Twitter
Found some interesting ones that have been uploaded recently? Let me know — I have still to catch up!
First time hearing about TED? That’s okay! 🙂
In a nutshell, what’s cool about TED:
- You can download and share videos (as much as you want!)
- Subtitle options in a number of talks (you can watch and experience each talk with minimal volume)
- A good alternative when you don’t resonate with anything that is on TV.