It’s increasingly challenging to find pages packed with information, that would load pretty quickly on a mobile device.
Here are some for you to check out:
- Inc Magazine – Lots of interesting like: A Nice To-Do list to keep you focused towards the end of the year; ‘What happens to your content after posting…‘; ‘Negotiation Tips..‘; ‘Busting Your Fear of Failure..‘
- ZenPencils – I’m a bit on the fence about this site. As a number of his illustrations have mature content. Here are some that are okay for all ages: ‘The Journey…‘, ‘Encouraging An Artist…‘, and ‘It Couldn’t be Done‘
- Forbes – You’ll find a number of interesting articles, from business, films, to gaming. (Some notables from recently posted articles: Getting the most of your new ipad, Location Data, Pop-Up Retail
- Entrepreneur Magazine – just watch out when you decide to hit print! (you can basically scroll down infinitely!) – ‘A Perspective about Giving‘, ‘Blog Strategy for Different Niche Markets‘
Want more? Just fill up the form on this page. 🙂 Then once I receive your message, I’ll have a chance to get to know you — so I can recommend more stuff that would interest you! 😀
* If you’re looking to sign-up for my mailing list. There is no automated one yet. Though if you’d like to get regular updates from me, you can put in your email — there is a follow button at the bottom right of the screen where you can put in your email address. If you’re on WordPress, just click the follow button (top left) when you are signed in.