Just translate it as: ‘Our way of thinking is toxic to yours, so stay back!’
So when someone tells you…
- You can’t write.
- You can’t coach
- That’s not a good business idea
- You don’t know anything about sales
- of that awesome feedback you received about one of your entries
- of the people you’ve seen changed through the strategies you’ve given them.
- that Scott Adams (yes! that really successful guy!) said: “…nobody knows a good idea when they see it. So when you tell your friends your idea and they all laugh at you, what you should be registering in your mind is not, ‘Oh, my God, I guess this is a bad idea after all.’ The tape that you should be playing in your mind is, ‘People don’t know what a good idea is.’ “
- you’ve just had the most amazing sales experience last week (and hit one of your goals too!).
And…keep as much distance away from that person! 🙂
Are there more I should have added to the list? (Do Tell!!!)
First time visiting? It’ll be great if you head here after reading. 🙂