If you were to ask me one approach on ‘hosting’ your interactions with future content, here is what I’d say:
- Set your timer for 5 minutes, read through this entry. Did you want to read more? (Yay! Please do! I might be one of your people!)
- Sign up for email updates (if you are logged-in WordPress, log out and put in the best email address to reach out to you when you are in your thinking mode). The upside of this, is that even if the blog disappears (either it gets defaced by a hacker or I move it elsewhere) or the entries change (which they do!) you still would have both the entries and the links.
- Check out my other posts around the Interwebs. Pick a favourite (some of mine are: Cat Boss, What I have in Common with Stephen King, What Happens when you send that SMS, One of my hopes for the future, Pitching A Show that is Unpitchable, Giggles and Smiles, and It Starts with $1)
- Review your posts available publicly, take note of your 3 faves!
- Pick one platform that you like most (Google+ / Youtube, Tumblr, or Twitter) and reach out to me. Include all the notes you have put together based on the dot points above! All the platforms have a way to message me directly. And if you prefer to correspond via email, just leave your address, and I’ll message you right back!
Future bestie? 🙂